-
Okay, Joe. Time for a nap in your new bed.
好了,乔,该在你的新床上睡个午觉了!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
That you're trying to get this little kid to take a nap?
你们是在哄小孩子睡觉吧?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'm going to take a nap. Turkey makes me sleepy. We haven't eaten yet.
我要去打个盹,火鸡让我想睡觉。还没吃耶。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Murph is feeling a little tired. I was wondering if she could take a nap in my office. Yeah.
Murph有点累了,能不能让她在我的办公室睡一会儿。好。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Well maybe he's just taking a nap. I'm telling you, he hasn't moved since this morning.
也许他只是在睡觉。我告诉你,他从早上开始就没动过。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What are we gonna do? I don't know. You guys figure out. I gotta put Emma down for a nap.
天哪,我们该怎么办?我不知道,你们想吧,我先把爱玛送回去。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
That's not me, I swear. You were in your hotel room taking a nap? Yes, I was in my hotel room.
这不是我,我发誓。你在你的酒店房间里小憩?是的,我待在酒店房间。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Okay, look I'm sorry, I went in there to take a nap and I know I shouldn't have, but you got porn.
抱歉,我想去睡一下,我知道我不对,可是你有色情小说。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap. So I went ahead and steered us down here. Yeah, sure.
你的东西掉下来之后,你就睡着了,因此我接替了你,把房屋驾驶到这儿了。是的,当然了。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
Oh, this is so nice. Maybe instead of introducing ourselves to Anu, we could just get a room, order some food and take a nap.
这里真不错。也许除了和安努打招呼之外,我们可以订个房间,点些吃的,好好小睡一觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
So, wait. What did you want to talk to me about? Oh, just that this little heck-raiser needs to take a nap, but he's been fighting it.
对了,你想跟我说什么?就是这个小魔王该午睡了,但是他一直不肯上床。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
It's great to be outdoors. We should run around a bit and get some exercise. I want to eat, then have a nap. I certainly don't want to run around.
出来玩真开心呐,我们应该稍微跑一下,做些锻炼。我想吃点东西,再睡一会。我可不想再跑来跑去了。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
It's great to be outdoors. We should run around a bit and get some exercise. I want to eat, then have a nap. I certainly don't want to run around.
出来玩真开心呐,我们应该稍微跑一下,做些锻炼。我想吃点东西,再睡一会。我可不想再跑来跑去了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Now, look, there's a couch in there in my office. Why don't you go lie down, take a nap? I'm totally free the rest of the day. I can use the time with my namesakes.
我办公室里有个沙发。不如你去那躺躺睡个觉。我今天一整天都很闲,正好可以陪陪这些小家伙。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You'd better take a nap of in your own way in the daytime.
白天你最好按自己的方式小睡一会儿。
-
Keeping looking at a clock will make you stressed during a nap.
一直看钟会让你在午睡时感到有压力。
-
To get fully relaxed while taking a nap you should set an alarm clock.
为了在小睡时完全放松,你应该设置一个闹钟。
-
Taking a nap after learning can help you find the way through the maze.
学习后小睡一会能帮助你在迷宫中找到出路。
-
They found that about 60 percent of them took a nap and they napped for 60 to 90 minutes.
他们发现,大约60%的人会午睡,午睡时间为60到90分钟。
-
A nap will refresh you.
打个盹儿就有精神了。
-
Take a nap if you are tired.
你困了就眯瞪一会儿。
-
I took a nap after the lunch.
我午饭后睡了一会儿。
-
He is in the habit of taking a nap after lunch.
他有午休的习惯。
-
Here is a nap cap.
这是一顶睡帽。