-
Well, I don't want to stay here with her. I'll go. I'll go with you.
我不想和她同处一室,我走。我和你一起走。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I'll go with you. That's very kind of you, Stuart. Check back in with me in July.
我陪你去。你人真好,斯图尔特。等七月的时候你再问我一次。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
How does that sound? Thank you. And I'd like to go with you. Seven?
怎么样?谢谢,还有 我想和你一起去。七点钟?
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
What? No, no, no, no, no. I'll go with you. No, it's okay. You don't have to. I want to. Come on. Let's go.
什么?不,不,不,我跟你一起去。没关系,不用的。我想去,我们走吧。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What if I say no? What if I don't go with you? What if I go home? What? Are they gonna come after me again?
要是我不愿意,我不跟你走,我想回家呢?他们还会再来杀我吗?
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Oh, I'd like a latte. Oh you know what? If you're gonna talk about me, I'm gonna go with you.
我要喝拿铁,如果你要谈我的事,我跟你一起去。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet. Okay, I'll go with you. Great.
我不行,我要带我祖母去看兽医。我跟你去,好极了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Thanks for trying to figure out a way, but if you're going to Tulsa, I wanna go with you.
谢谢你试着想出更好的方式 但是如果你要去土尔沙,我会跟你去。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Is Rachel here? I think she's still asleep. How did it go with you guys last night? She seemed pretty pissed at you.
瑞秋在不在?还在睡觉吧,嗨!昨晚你俩怎么样了,她好像怒了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
No, she was trying to buy him off so I wouldn't go with you tonight. No, she wouldn't do something like that.
她试图收买我爸,好让我今晚不能跟你一起去。不,她不可能干那种事。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Is there any chance I could go with you to your game and maybe get one of those medals? Negatory. Does that mean maybe?
我能不能跟着你去游戏里拿几个奖牌? 否定。意思是也许可以?
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
I'll go with you some other time.
我改天和你一起去。
-
Lemme go with you?
让我和你一起去吧?
-
May I go with you?
我可以和你一起去吗?
-
If I go with you, what will my good Fairy say?
如果我和你们一起去,我的好仙女会怎么说呢?
-
Gretel says to Hans, "I will go with you."
格蕾特对汉斯说:“我跟你一起去。”