-
Please. It's just so pretty and white.
这个这么漂亮,而且是白的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
God, oh, God, I mean it's just so... Isn't it?
天啊,天啊,我是说,这好…不是吗?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And I don't know, this is just so hard. Godspeed.
我也不知道,嗯,这太难了。嗯,祝一切都好吧。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
Just so, even if it does sound faintly disgusting.
没错,虽然这听上去有点恶心。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
This is just so exciting. You know, I never worked.
太令人兴奋了,我从来没有做过事情。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
It's what makes the story of plants just so fascinating.
而这也恰恰是植物的迷人之处。
《How To Grow A Planet》《植物之歌》
-
Just so you know I was a freshman and she was a senior. So it wasn't as bad as…
其实我是大一,她是高三,所以没那么…
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Ah, yeah, he's so adorable, God, he's just so much fun, Joey is the best, I'm glad you're having so much fun here.
他好可爱哟,老天,他很好玩,乔伊是最棒的,很高兴你在这里住得很开心。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
No, I know it's my fault. I was just so scared.
我...我知道都是我的错,我当时太害怕了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Just so I know, how many more of those can I expect?
我只想知道,我还要受多少次这种奚落?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Just so you know. That really tore me up. I'm sorry.
你知道的,这真让我心如刀割。抱歉。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
I'm just so tired and in pain and irritable. It just makes me so mad at everyone. Sorry for yelling, Mom. Why were you calling again?
我好累,好痛苦,好烦躁,这让我非常生所有人的气,抱歉嚷嚷了,妈妈,你为什么打电话来?
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Oh, my life is just so amusing. Can we drop it now? Sorry.
我的生活简直是太多彩多姿了,可以换个话题吗?对不起。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I'm just so damn proud. And you, you were right there, through all that distraction. With so much at stake.
我感到无比自豪,还有你,你也在驾驶舱,没有因各种干扰而分心,而局势又凶险万分。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
Why does he hate me so much? Kevin doesn't hate you. You guys are just so intense with each other, you know?
他怎么就那么讨厌我呢?凯文不是讨厌你。你们俩只是太爱跟彼此较劲了,
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
God, Ross, this is just so messed up. What is wrong with us?
天啊,罗斯,这真是糟透了。我们是怎么了?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Is this just so we won't touch your stuff while you're away?
是为了确保你走后我们不会碰你的东西么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we're moving just so she can belong to a better school.
我女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬家,为了让她上更好的学校。
《Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Campaign Announcement》《希拉里2016年总统竞选宣传片》
-
That's just so we don't draw attention to the congressional race.
那只是为了不让国会竞选吸引太多注意。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
And just so you know, my life savings was in that car back there.
顺便告诉你我所有的财产就是那辆车。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
In fact, love, not just so so.
其实,人世间的爱情,莫不过如此。
-
I've watched it, just so so.
我看过了,不过如此。
-
My holiday is just so so.
我的假期一般般。
-
How are you feeling today? Just so so.
你今天觉得怎样?普通。
-
But I tell you, this sword is just so so.
但是我告诉你,刀剑仅仅是如此如此。