used to reassure someone
[用来使人消除疑虑]不用怕,别担心
-
we shall meet again, never fear .我们还会见面的,别担心。
不用怕;别担心
Their luck had simply run out. Still, never fear.
他们的好运已经结束。不过,别害怕。
Never fear! You will succeed.
不要怕,你会成功的。
You will succeed, never fear.
不要怕,你们会成功的。
But if salt is not to hand, never fear.
不过要是手头没盐,也别担心。
We'll catch the culprits, never fear.
别担心,我们会逮住罪犯的。
used to reassure someone
[用来使人消除疑虑]不用怕,别担心
我们还会见面的,别担心。
Oh, I don't know. Nothing's fixed. But never fear. Mary is more than ready to manage without me.
我不知道,什么都还没定呢,但别担心,玛丽已经可以独自应对了。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
I've got to go back! We have work to do. Never fear. We'll have Alice fixed in no time.
我必须得回去!我们还有工作。别害怕,我们马上让爱丽丝安静下来。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
I assumed as much, but never fear. Like the subordinate male protagonist in countless action movies who disappears half way through the second reel, I have returned to save the day.
我猜也是,但别害怕,就像是无数的动作片里面那些次要男主角在影片放到一半时消失那样,我现在回来拯救世界。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》