used when one is pausing, trying to remember something, or considering one's next words
[用于因一时想不起某事而说话停顿时]让我想想
-
now let me see, where did I put it? 让我想想,我把它放哪儿了?
让我想想
Now let me think...
嗯,让我想想…
Let me think it over.; Let me see.
让我想想看。
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
让我想想:今天早上起床的时候,我还是原来的我吗?
Let me think it over.
让我想一想。
At this point, let me think of.
让我知道你对歌的看法。
used when one is pausing, trying to remember something, or considering one's next words
[用于因一时想不起某事而说话停顿时]让我想想
让我想想,我把它放哪儿了?
Pishsalver. Let me think. A pinch of worm fat, urine of the horsefly, buttered fingers.
缩小药,让我想想,一小撮蠕虫脂肪,马蝇尿,黄油手指。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
Uh, gee. My initial reaction is no, but, you know, let me think about it and get back to you, okay?
老天,我初步的建议是不要,让我想想再回答你吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
Let me think. No!
我想想,没有!
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
Oh, my God, what did you do? Hmm, let me think. Nothing. I'm a delight.
老天啊,你做了什么?我回忆一下,没什么啊,我超萌超有爱的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Can anyone else name a well known seed that's been masquerading as a nut? Oh dear God, let me think.
还有谁能说出一种,假装是果实的常见种子?天哪,我想想看。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
He can't retaliate against you. Look, thanks for thinking creatively, but, let me think about it, okay?
他就不能报复你了。谢谢你这么有创意的想法,但是我先考虑一下吧?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Now, let me think. She moves her head like this. And she flaps her wings like this. And she says, Cuckoo.
让我来想一想。她的头是会动的就像这样。她还会挥打她的翅膀就像这样。然后她的叫声,布谷。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
Let me think, have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.
让我猜一猜,你们刚才看电视了?不对,你猜错了。你们刚才洗澡了?不对,不对。我知道了,你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》