-
This Jordan Valley thing's a mess. He's in big trouble.
约旦河谷真是一团糟。他有大麻烦了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Jesus, Ross. What a mess. We gave you everything.
天呐,罗斯,真是一团糟,我们什么都给你了。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
I'm a mess, I'm in hell, but I am not wrong, not about him. So, what has all this got to do with me?
我现在一团糟,如坠地狱,但对于他,我没弄错。那这一切和我有什么关系?
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Look, you did the right thing last night. I was a mess.
你昨晚的做法是正确的,我当时脑子不清楚。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
We recall with our feelings. Anything real should be a mess.
你得勾起人内心的感受。真实的记忆应该是一团乱麻。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Very good. I'm just off to visit Granny and Grandpa Pig. I'll see you later. And please, don't make a mess. Mess? Goodbye. Goodbye.
那太好了。那我就出发去看猪爷爷和猪奶奶了。我们一会儿见。千万别把房子给弄乱了。怎么会?再见。再见。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Okay, trying to turn me on by making a mess? Know your audience.
好,想用把东西弄乱来让我性奋吗?多了解一下你的对象。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
So I heard that you guys stayed at a inn last night. I'm sorry my room was such a mess.
我听说你们昨晚在旅馆住的,很抱歉房间那么乱。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
And I finally get my big break, and it goes away! I'm such a mess. No, you're not.
我终于等来了事业大转折,结果机会就这样没了,我太失败了。你不失败。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Now the House is a bit of a mess, but the Senate is rather democratic in how they choose the VP.
众议院有点乱,说不清楚,但是参议院选副总统的办法可是挺民主的。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
She's a mess. As long as Luke keeps playing witch doctor, she's not going to get any better.
糟糕透了,如果卢克继续给她吃这种药,她就不可能好转。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
I'm just off to visit Granny and Grandpa Pig. I'll see you later. And please, don't make a mess.
那我就出发去看猪爷爷和猪奶奶了。我们一会儿见。千万别把房子给弄乱了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
It's a mess. You must feel horrible. You've lost everything, your father, your tribe, your best friend.
糟透了,你一定觉得很难过,你失去了一切,你的父亲、你的部落、你最好的朋友。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Mom did. Mom always took care of everything. Mom was a mess, Missy was a dumb teenager. I had to look after both of 'em.
妈妈啊。妈总是照顾好了一切。妈妈当时魂不守舍,米希是个中二少女。只能我来一肩挑起照顾她们的责任。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Why don't we do this the easy way where you don't use that and the other guy doesn't make a mess. Okay? Natasha?
我们最好还是都冷静点,你把那个东西收起来,然后 另一个我也不会出来捣乱,好吗?娜塔莎。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
I can still see the crack, Daddy. Yes, I'll just take the nail out and fill in the crack. Don't make a mess, Daddy.
我还是可以看见裂缝,爸爸。是啊,那我把钉子拿出来把裂缝填上。千万别把房子给弄乱了,爸爸。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
I can still see the crack, Daddy. Yes, I'll just take the nail out and fill in the crack. Don't make a mess, Daddy.
我还是可以看见裂缝,爸爸。是啊,那我把钉子拿出来把裂缝填上。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
一团糟;混乱中
-
一团糟;乱七八糟的;乌七八糟
-
真是一团糟;真乱
-
搞乱;使...一塌糊涂;弄得一团糟
-
The whole situation is a mess.
整个情况都是一团糟。
-
I've made such a mess of my life.
我把自己的生活弄得一团糟。
-
Apparently he made a mess of his audition.
显然他把试演搞得一团糟。
-
The firm was in a hell of a mess when he took over.
他接手时公司一团糟。
-
Except for the remarkably tidy kitchen, the place was a mess.
除了异常整洁的厨房外,这个地方一团糟。