-
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff. I have a good job now.
亲爱的,我自己有钱买东西,我现在有份好工作。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Well, maybe I'll do a good job.
没准我投了个好球呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
A good job, Joe. Wow. It's big.
乔伊,干得好。哇,好大。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Well, good job. Now she hates me.
干得好,现在她讨厌我了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Yeah! Good job! My man. It's never goodbye.
耶!干得漂亮!不愧是我儿子。永远不会再见。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
I've never said these words before, but good job, Howard!
我以前从没说过这话,干得不错,霍华德!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Mrs. Davis. Guess who? Dr. Cooper. That's right, good job.
戴维斯小姐,你猜是谁?库伯博士。没错,干得好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Great job! Oh, god! Oh, no! No! No! Good job, honey!
漂亮!天哪,完了!完了!干得漂亮,宝贝!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good. Good job. Thank you. Thank you very much. And we're back!
小心,小心,后退!哦,好了,这样就行了。喔,干得好。谢谢你们,非常感谢。现在该我们上了!
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
No, I didn't mean it like that. It was a good job. But not good enough to stay.
不,我不是那个意思,那份工作很不错。但却留不住你。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Well, I think I could do a good job as your assistant.
嗯,我可以做你的助理。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just... Hey, everyone. ...good job.
行了,回头再说。大家好。干得好。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
And Charlie thinks to himself: "Well, shit, I did a pretty good job."
然后查理回去想:"操,老子吹的不错"。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
Monica. Oh my God, he just said your name, that's great. Good job Ben.
莫妮卡。天哪,他说了你的名字。太棒了,干得好。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
There are no two words in English language more harmful than "good job".
英语里再没有哪两个字比"不错"更害人的了。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
I think it's a front for human trafficking, but they do a really good job.
虽然我觉得那只是拉皮条的幌子,不过他们的手艺倒真是不错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You know what? That was almost on topic. I'm gonna say, "Good job, Sheldon."
其实呢?你这次跟主题很接近了,所以我要说"点赞哦,谢尔顿"。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
The kind on the back of a wedding dress? I did not see that coming. Good job.
在婚纱后面的那种火车[拖尾]?我完全没料到这个。你厉害。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
This doesn't make any sense. I mean, I thought I did a really good job. Excuse me.
这不合理啊,我是说我以为自己演得很好,我... 失陪一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
So imagine if Jones just said. "Well that's ok Charlie. That was alright, good job."
所以你想一下,如果琼斯只是说:"还可以查理挺好的,不错"。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
干得好
-
好事;幸运的事;令人满意的状况
-
What made you pack up a good job like that?
什么原因使你辞去了那么好的工作?
-
I shouldn't complain, I've got a good job to go back to.
我不该抱怨,我已有可回去干的一份好工作。
-
He has a good job, and yet he never seems to have any money.
他有份好工作,然而他却好像总也没有钱。
-
Job security has become the touchstone of a good job for many employees.
对许多雇员来说,工作的稳定性已经成了一份好工作的标准。
-
He had a good job, plenty of money and he was enjoying life in the fast lane.
他有份好工作,钱又多,尽情享受着丰富多彩的生活。
《good job》是在2007年3月26日播出的日本电影。