-
I'm looking forward to the samples. We're all very proud.
我期待着样品出来,我们都很骄傲。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I cannot apologize enough. I know that you were really looking forward to this.
我实在是抱歉,我知道你对此非常期待。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
It's not the same! We were really looking forward to this night and Auggie ruined it.
这不一样我们本来很期待今晚的,都被奥吉毁了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this. All of us here, together. A reunion.
我对此刻的期待简直无以言表,我们所有人齐聚于此,重聚。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Really it's beginning to be kind of like a world pop, and that's what I'm looking forward to and focusing on these days.
确实,这开始变成一种世界流行文化,而这就是我期待的,也是我目前关注的。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Does this mean you're okay with me going? Well, I'm not looking forward to it, but it is a wonderful opportunity and you need to take it.
这是说你同意我离开吗?我并不期待,但这是千载难逢的机会你必须接受。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
So I'm looking forward to hearing whatever ideas and solutions that they may have, because a smart president will steal good ideas from anyone.
所以我期待听到他们可能有的任何想法和方案,因为聪明的总统会想偷任何人的好主意。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I am looking forward to doing a few days of freelance legal work for my dad, because, where I work, I've gotten the unfair reputation of being the office nag, which is... See, it's only because I work with a bunch of slobs.
我很期待来给我爸做几天自由法律工作,因为在我上班的公司我有个不太公平的名声,"办公室里的唠叨鬼",这... 那只是因为我跟一群懒汉一起工作。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
But, you know, I mean, was I looking forward to going to Paris? Sure.
我本来是盼望着去巴黎的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Bye, everyone. Bye, Peppa. Peppa and George are looking forward to seeing Mr. Bull again.
再见,伙伴们。再见,佩奇。佩奇和乔治非常想再见一次公牛先生。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
And now it's time for The amazing Mr. Potato. I've been looking forward to watching this program.
现在该看“神奇的土豆先生”了。我一直很想看这个节目。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
I was looking forward to having a swim. You still can. The sea's not frozen over. Come along, girls.
我还盼着可以下去游泳呢。你还是可以游泳的,海水还没结成冰呢。来吧,姑娘们!
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. Like I said I don't have a choice.
所以我不是很希望跟着你跳下去,但我说过了,我没有什么选择。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
We're looking forward to that. We can use all the help we can get, actually. Yeah. Been watching the news.
我们都盼着呢,我们真是需要一切帮助。嗯,我一直在看新闻。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You know, everybody was looking forward to spending some time with the general. And now you're here as well.
所有人都想跟将军谈几句。现在你也来了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Peppa and George are going to the playgroup. It is George's first day. George, are you looking forward to the playgroup?
佩琪和乔治要去幼儿园。这是乔治第一次去幼儿园。乔治,你想不想去去幼儿园呢?
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I've been looking forward to watching this program. The Amazing Mr. Potato is always ready for action. He runs fast. He jumps high. He never sleeps.
我一直都很想看这个节目,神奇的土豆先生他总是随时随地整装待发。他跑得很快,他跳得高,他从不睡觉。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
I've been looking forward to watching this program. The Amazing Mr. Potato is always ready for action. He runs fast. He jumps high. He never sleeps.
我一直都很想看这个节目,神奇的土豆先生他总是随时随地整装待发。他跑得很快,他跳得高,他从不睡觉。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I'm looking forward to seeing you perform.
我期待着看你演出。
-
We're really looking forward to seeing you again.
我们非常盼望能再见到你。
-
She was looking forward to the meeting enormously.
她急切期待着这次聚会。
-
He was looking forward to working with the new manager.
他很期待和新经理一起工作。
-
I'm looking forward to the exam, strange as it may seem.
别人可能感到奇怪—我在盼望这场考试。