-
But I want you to know, if you want it, I know you'll be careful and I'll be fine.
但我想让你知道,如果你想... 我知道你会小心的... 我不介意。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I get it, and I want you to know that I support whatever you want to do.
我理解,我也想你知道无论你想做什么事,我都支持你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I want you to know that you don't have to say it back.
我想让你明白,你不用回复我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I want you to know why I couldn't let you die. Why I went back for you.
你要明白那时我为什么不让你死,为什么要回去救你。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
Also, I want you to know I've been a company man all my life.
而且我希望你们能明白我一直是个忠于单位的人。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Well, thanks a lot for hooking me up, Rach. I want you to know that I want you to attend our wedding as my guest.
谢谢你替我们搞好关系,我想请你做为我的客人参加我们的婚礼。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I know you probably waited for me. Little bit. I want you to know that I do not take that for granted.
我知道当时您可能在等我。只等了一会儿。我得说明,我完全没有"您应该等我"的意思。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Why? Before we do this. Yeah? No matter what the future brings, I want you to know how much I want to be a good wife.
怎么了?在我们做这件事之前……嗯。不管未来会面临什么,我我希望你知道我多么想做一个好妻子。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Okay, I want you to know that I have never done anything like this before.
好,我以前没做过这种事。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I want you to concentrate on the passengers in your car. Get to know them.
我要你留意同车厢的乘客,了解他们。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
I want you to know this will not be off the record, or on background.
希望你知道这不是私下进行,或作为幕后消息。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
In the spirit of what's right, I want you to know I'm suspending my campaign.
既然要做正确的事,我想告诉你,我要暂停竞选活动。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I want you to know, you're gonna be in good hands. I've been doing this for a long time.
有我在你放心,我是老手了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You? Yes, but before you get upset, I want you to know I went to the FBI and retracted my statement.
是你?对,在你发飙之前,我要告诉你我去找了联调局的人撤回我的说辞。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Bernadette, I want to thank you for allowing me to be your maid of honor. I also want you to know, that I will be happy to do it again if this marriage craps out.
伯纳黛特,我想感谢你给我当你伴娘的机会,我也想告诉你如果你们以离婚告终,我也愿再当你的伴娘。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Ben, I want you to know that there may be some times when I may not be around like this.
班,我要你知道有时我会不在,像这样。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Amber, I want you to know, I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother. Oh, Drake.
安柏,你需要的时候永远有我,我是你一辈子的朋友跟兄弟。德瑞克。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within 24 hours. Goodbye.
我要你知道它会被几乎完好无损地归还,在24小时之内,再见。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And when you do, I want you to know this, remember this: There is no such thing as failure.
届时,我希望各位可以记住一点,请记住:世上没有失败。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Because what has become clear to me, and I want you to know it isn't always clear in the beginning.
因为希望各位明白我所认清的道理,起初通常是不够明确的。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
"Look," he said in a confidential tone, "I want you to know that me and Joey are cops."
“喂,”他悄声说,“我想要你知道我和乔伊都是警察。”
-
I am a Marionette, I want you to know.
我要你知道,我是木偶。
-
I want you to know I cannot sleep well.
我想让你知道我睡不好。
-
I want you to know, if there is ever anything you want to say, you can be honest.
我想让你知道,如果你有任何事想说,你都可以诚实地说。
-
No matter what the content of the message, its real point is, "I want you to know that I care about you."
不管信息的内容是什么,它真正的意思是,“我想让你知道,我在乎你。”
-
I want you to know something, Son.
我想让你知道,儿子。
-
And I want you to know how he lived.
我想让你知道他是怎样生活的。
-
I guess that's what I want you to know.
这就是我想对你说的。
-
I want you to know that life is not easy.
你要知道,生活不易。
-
I want you to know Me as much as I know you.
我想要你认识我,和我认识你一样。
-
And I want you to know that I love you for it.
我想让你知道这一切让我很爱你。
-
I want you to know that we have very much in common.
我想让你们了解我们有很多共同之处。
-
Oh, by the way, I want you to know we are not cruel here.
噢,顺便提一下,希望你们牢记,我并不是一个残忍的人。
-
I want you to know that the weight of this object is 361 grams.
记住了,整个重量是361克。
-
I want you to know we have some serious competition in the world.
我希望你们知道,在这个世界上,我们面临一些严肃的挑战。
-
I want you to know how proud I am of your achievements and contributions.
对于你们的成就和贡献我十分骄傲。
-
If something should happen to me, I want you to know I've never been happier.
如果意外发生,我想让你知道我不曾更快乐过。
-
He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. A West Texas girl, just like me.
感谢我的朋友比尔·弗里斯特议员今天能来……我透露个情况,他娶了个得州姑娘,是个得州西部的姑娘,和我一样。
-
From my heart to yours, I want you to know that my love follows you wherever you go.
从我的心到你的心,让你知道不论你在哪里我都在你身边。
-
But what I want you to know is that I'm going to cover the basics and go beyond them.
但是我希望你知道我将从最基本的开始,然后拓展开来。