-
You don't have to lie to me. You're covered by attorney-client privilege.
你不必对我说假话,你受律师与当事人保密特权保护。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that you and your friends made.
不要说谎,我看了你和你的朋友一起录的片子。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
How could you lie to me? She's enjoyed living with you. It's called being in love.
你怎么能骗我呢?她只是喜欢跟你住在一起,这就叫陷入爱河。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
You're right, Leonard. It's not a big deal. All you did was lie to me, destroy my dream and humiliate me in front of the whole university.
你说得对,莱纳德。没什么大不了的,你不过是欺骗了我,摧毁了我的梦想,并且在全校人面前羞辱了我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
It hurt me to think that he would lie to me.
一想到他竟然对我说谎,我就很伤心。
-
I believed her—for surely she would not lie to me.
我相信她的话—因为她肯定不会向我撒谎。
-
You mustn't lie to me.
你不许对我撒谎。
-
Tom, don't lie to me--I can't bear it.
汤姆,别对我撒谎——我受不了。
-
Don't lie to me.
不要对我说谎。
《别对我说谎》是由20世纪福克斯出品,罗伯特·斯文克、亚当·戴维森执导,萨姆·包姆、乔希·辛格等担任编剧,蒂姆·罗斯、凯利·威廉姆斯、莫妮卡·雷蒙德等主演的悬疑电视剧,于2009年1月21日在美国FOX播出。 该剧改编自Paul Ekman博士的《Telling Lies》,是《别对我说谎》第一部,讲述了卡尔.莱特曼通过对人的面部表情和身体动作的观察,来探测人们是否在撒谎来还原事件真相。