-
I think for me, it's not a good idea.
我认为对我来说,不是一个好的主意。
《Street Dance of China S4》《这就是街舞》
-
I think those hyenas were even scareder.
我认为那些土狼比你还害怕。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
Honey, you know I think you're hilarious.
亲爱的,你知道我认为你超好笑的。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I think you played the Gunther card too soon.
我认为你太早把甘瑟抬出来了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And I think Internet must find the missing part.
我认为,互联网必须找到那个缺失的部分。
《Jack Ma Speech in Hannover》《马云德国汉诺威展演讲》
-
No, I think that this is what you wanna do. I think it's great! Thanks.
不,我想如果这是你想要的,我认为这很棒!谢谢。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I think Barry's seeing someone in the city. What would make you think that?
我认为贝瑞有其他的女人。你怎会这样想?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
But I had another thought. Who? Not Who. How. I don't think I should choose her. I think the party should choose her.
但我还有个想法。谁?不是"谁",是怎样,我觉得不应该由我选她,我认为应该由党选她。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You think I'll fight him for you? Yes, I do. I think you will fight, fight for that special lady in your life.
你以为我会为了你和他打一架吗?是的,我认为你会为了你生命中那位特别的女士而奋战不止。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
I think I would just cut the wire. Always a way out.
我认为应该剪断铁丝网。你总有歪点子。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
I think he's setting her up. I know how to handle him.
我认为他要陷害她了。我知道怎样对付他。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
And that's the goal and dream, I think, of the romantic artists and the musicians. I think it's always been there.
我认为,这就是浪漫的艺术家和音乐家的目标和梦想,我认为一直有这样一个梦想。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Joey, I think you should consider something a little less risky. I mean, I think in this market, real estate is your best investment.
你应该考虑比较低风险性的投资,我认为房地产会是最好的投资。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I think you can all become pop singers, really. I think that's the answer. No I'm just kidding, unless that's what you really want to.
我认为你们可以成为流行歌手,真的,我认为这就是答案。不,我是开玩笑,除非你真的想当歌星。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think Susan's right. You do?
不相信我要这么说,但我认为苏珊是对的。真的?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent. Wasn't it? who showed cerulean military jackets? I think we need a jacket here.
然后,我估计是圣罗兰,是吗?设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫。我认为还需要件外套,嗯。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
This isn't a crusade, Diane. I like the kid. I think he's innocent.
这不是为了捍卫什么,戴安,我喜欢那孩子,我认为他是无辜的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
As head of this team, and I think I speak for everyone, we have done…
作为团队领袖,我认为我可以代表所有人说我们已经...
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I think it's time we find out what we're really up against.
我认为这是搞清楚对手的最佳时机。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
I have a need to confess, but you, I think, might have a need to forget.
我需要坦白,而你们,我认为,也许需要忘记。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
我这么觉得;我想是吧;我也这么想
-
I think we're being followed.
我认为有人跟踪我们。
-
I think that's sweet, so there.
我觉得那很好,就这么定了。
-
I think you are mentally tired.
我觉得你的头脑累了。
-
I think the response was good.
我认为这样的反应很有利。
-
I think we're owed an apology.
我认为得有人向我们道歉。