-
We want to know. We want to hear from you.
我们想要了解,我们想要听到你们的声音。
《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》
-
You want to know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Whatever comes, I want to know.
还会怎样,告诉我吧。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
Okay, you want to know the truth? Go on.
你想知道真相吗?说吧。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
That's right. But if you don't want to know…
没错,如果你们不想知道...
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Don't you want to know who? Hello. I'm Louis Canning.
你不想知道是谁吗?你好,我是路易斯·坎宁。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Precognitive. I mean, I want it to know what you want to do before you even know you want to do it.
必须是具有前瞻性的,我的意思是,我想知道你们要怎么做甚至是在你们要去做之前
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
We want to help, we want to know, and we want to hear from you. Thank you very much.
我们想做出贡献,我们想要了解,我们想要听到你们的声音,非常感谢。
《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》
-
Do you want to know? No, no, no, no, no, I don't want to know, absolutely not.
想知道吗?不,我不想,绝对不想。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I get it, and I want you to know that I support whatever you want to do.
我理解,我也想你知道无论你想做什么事,我都支持你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I know some of you, and some of you I want to get to know. Diane.
我认识你们里的某些人,也想认识某些人,戴安。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I know his name, Colonel. I want to know who gave him clearance.
我知道他是谁,上校,我想知道谁让他进来的。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Wait. Don't you want to know how I figured it out?
等等,你不想知道我是怎么想出来的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
No, I don't want to know. I mean, I do, but I got to go.
不,我不想知道,我是说我是想知道,但...我要走了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You didn't know 'cause you didn't want to know 'cause it made you rich.
你不知道是因为你根本不想去知道,那样你就可以从中获利。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
No, no, no, no. Don't tell me. I don't want to know.
别告诉我,我不想知道。我想说也没办法说,因为我不知道。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You want to know my secret? I bought stock in Marvel.
你想知道我的秘诀吗?我买了漫威的股票。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And I don't want to suggest your name to Jacobs unless you truly want the position. So I need to know now.
除非你真想坐这个位置,不然我不会向雅各布斯提你的名,所以现在就告诉我。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Fine, you want to meet her? No, I just want to know that when you're at work, there's nothing going on.
好吧,你想见她吗?不,我只想知道你们俩上班时不会发生任何越轨的事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
You never know. Someone else might want to know the point of it all, one day.
谁能料到呢?总有一天,会有人想知道意义何在。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
I don't want to know how he died.
我不想知道他是如何死的。
-
I want to know what happened to Norman.
我想知道诺曼出什么事了。
-
I know you did it—I just want to know why.
我知道这是你干的,我只是想知道为什么。
-
Excuse me, but I want to know what all this has to do with us.
抱歉,不过我想知道这一切和我们有什么关系。
-
"Let me explain, sir."—"Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know."
“让我来解释,先生。”—“别跟我说那事。我不想知道。”