-
The wind is strong enough to hold up Daddy Pig!
这风大的足够把猪爸爸刮起来了!
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
The wind is strong enough to hold Peppa up! The wind is strong enough to hold George up!
这风大的足够把佩佩刮起来了!这风大的足够把乔治刮起来了!
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Why, OPEC was trying to hold us hostage then just as Russia's trying to hold us hostage now.
石油输出国家组织当时想要挟我们,就像今天俄罗斯也想故技重施。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Look at me. I'm living into the wind. The wind is strong enough to hold Peppa up. The wind is strong enough to hold George up.
快看我!我可以躺在风里面。风太大啦,可以把佩奇撑住啦。风太大啦,乔治也被撑住了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
And they felt that I was wrong, and the right way was to hold the bandage and rip it off, hold the next one and rip it off.
但是他们认为我是错的,正确的方法是拉住绷带扯下来,拉住下一条扯下来。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
How many legions would you need to hold the orcs in place?
需要多少军团在地方阻止兽人?
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
So, I have to hold my breath for 3 minutes? You can do that.
所以我得在水下憋气三分钟?这你可以做到的啊。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Well. Then, you just have to hold your breath for 2 minutes.
那么你只需要闭气两分钟就行了。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Unlucky for you, we need to hold someone responsible. Ms. Queller?
坏消息是,有人要承担责任,库娜夫人?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
The wind is strong enough to hold up Daddy Pig. I say. This is fun.
风真的好大,居然连猪爸爸也被撑住了。要我说!真的很好玩!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
You're allowed to hold that, Bernard, but not to use it. Oh, it's not for me.
你被准许持枪,伯纳德,但不准使用。不是我用。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
That could be why you were able to hold the Stone for as long as you did.
那可能就是你可以握着灵球这么久的原因。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
I got to hold up my phone for two hours so Phil could see the graduation live.
我把手机举了两个小时就为了给菲尔直播毕业礼。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Don't you find it a tad sacrilegious to hold a man at gunpoint inside of a church?
你不觉得有点渎神吗?在教堂里用枪指着别人?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I believe that force knows how to hold on to us, and to you. Thank you, Dad. That changes me.
我相信那股力量知道如何抓住我……还有你。谢谢您,爸爸,这改变了我。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
No! You want somebody to hold your hand and say it's OK to go on this fucking goose chase.
不,你只想找个人安慰你。告诉你,做这些无用功没什么不对。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Mr Bingley, is it true that you've promised to hold a ball here at Netherfield? A ball?
彬格莱先生,你真的要在这举办舞会吗?舞会?
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
For god's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
天啊,哪次我开口说话都得举个讽刺的牌子吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Regrettably, it could be as much as 20 percent stateside. We're gonna hope to hold to that line.
很遗憾,在国内可能会多达百分之二十,我们希望尽量不超出这个数。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Try to hold me in your mind, at some quiet times, as ardent and sincere in this one thing.
在安静的时候,请记得我,我这番话既热情又真挚。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I told him how we had fought to hold on to the company.
我告诉他我们是如何为保住公司而奋斗的。
-
Many people feel cheated by the government's refusal to hold a referendum.
由于政府拒绝举行公民投票表决,许多人都觉得上当受骗。
-
He is expected to hold talks with both the Croatian and Slovenian leaderships.
人们希望他能与克罗地亚和斯洛文尼亚两国的领导人举行会谈。
-
She asked me to hold the line.
她要我别挂断电话。
-
He is unfit to hold public office.
他因身体不适而无法出任公职。