-
Or that you take off your clothes and throw them on the couch.
或许是因为你脱了衣服都乱丢。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Mummy, before you come in our house, you must take off your boots. Of course.
妈妈,在你进屋子之前,你必须得把靴子脱掉。当然啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
We know about your party, Joey. What party? The game's over. Take off your robe. Okay, I mean..
我们知道你的派对了,乔伊。什么派对?游戏结束了,把睡袍脱掉吧。好的,我是说……
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
But Daddy, you have the white shirt. Just take off your jacket. See? Fantastic! Thank you, Peppa.
但是爸爸,你有白色的衬衫啊。只要脱掉外套,看?太棒了!谢谢你,佩佩。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Hello, my little ones. Before you come in the house, you must take off your muddy boots. Yes, Granny.
你们好啊,小宝贝们,进屋前,你们得先把靴子脱掉。好的,奶奶。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
My team are in white. I need a white shirt. But Daddy, you have the white shirt. Just take off your jacket. See?
他们都是穿白色的。我需要一件白色的衣服。但是,爸爸,你已经有白色的衣服了。能把你的外套脱掉吗?看见了吧?
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
My team are in white. I need a white shirt. But Daddy, you have the white shirt. Just take off your jacket. See?
他们都是穿白色的。我需要一件白色的衣服。但是,爸爸,你已经有白色的衣服了。能把你的外套脱掉吗?看见了吧?
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
What? What else did you do? We started a rumor. What rumor? Oh, come on Will. Just take off your shirt and tell us.
你们还做了什么?我们散布一个谣言。什么谣言?快点,威尔,挣脱束缚告诉我们。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Please take off your shoes.
请脱鞋。
-
Take off your coat, please.
请脱去你的外衣。
-
Tomas: Take off your clothes.
托马斯:除去你的衣服。
-
Please take off your ear ring.
请摘下你的耳环.
-
Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
-
Take off your wet shoes, please.
请把你的湿鞋子脱掉。
-
Take off your jacket! Put on your t - shirt.
脱下你的茄克衫! 穿上你的衬衫.
-
I need you to take off your bra too.
但是你知道胸罩是由什么制成的吗?
-
Please take off your shoes and belt.
请脱掉你的鞋和皮带。
-
You all, take off your trousers and your shirts.
所有人,脱掉你们的裤子衣服。