-
Then you've gotta let them go.
那你就应该让他们走。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Joey, how could you just let them leave?
乔伊,你怎么可以让他们退出?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
We'll evacuate the outer blocks to let them in.
我们要撤空外部街区,引他们进来。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Maya and A don't get to spend a lot of time together. Let's let them have their moment.
以前玛雅和A没有太多在一起的机会。就让他们独处一会儿吧。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Just don't let them mess up the grass too much when they drive them back.
让他们往回搬时别把草坪踩坏了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Grant me the fel in front of them, let them see how much stronger I become.
在他们面前赐予我魔能,让他们看到... 我将变得多么的强壮。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Into my tummy. Maybe we let them cook first, now. OK.
在我的肚子里。也许我们让他们先做吧。好的!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Into my tummy. Maybe we let them cook first, now. OK.
在我的肚子里。也许我们让他们先做吧。好的!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Please make sure they stay out of the kingdom until we return. Of course. Let's let them know.
务必确保在我们回来之前让他们远离王国。当然。我们去告诉他们吧。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
-
Never mind about me. Do not let them know who you are.
不要考虑这个了,记住不要让他们发现你是谁。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
I know it's not ideal, but don't let them ruin our night.
我知道他们的出现让你不开心,但没必要让他们毁了我们的夜晚。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Please, sir. I'll do anything you want. Just let them live.
求你了,长官,让我做什么事情都行,只要放他们一条生路。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
Sheldon, how could you just sit there and let them spy on me?
谢尔顿,你怎么能傻坐着,眼睁睁看他们监视我呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
And, I'm happy to say that for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either.
很高兴,大部分时候他们没让我失望,所以我也不能辜负他们。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
You can't let them do that. You can't. You can't let them leave me alone. I don't, I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone. All right, all right.
你不能让他们这样做,你不能。你不能让我孤零零的,我不要,我不要自己孤零零一个人,我不想自己一个人。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
Who did? Dauntless leadership. You can't let them find out about you.
是谁做的?无畏派的领导层,你绝对不能让他们发现你的真实身份。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
Not by pumping people up with something you knew would let them down.
不是开空头支票让人失望就能得来的。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
The room is $22,000 a night. What? We can't pay that. Let them sue me.
每晚两万二?什么?我们才不要付,让他们告我吧。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
And I didn't tell anyone or share with anyone these feelings and I just held them in and let them fester.
我没有告诉任何人,没和任何人分享我的感受,我只让它们烂在自己心里。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
If they'd all come rushing out, we couldn't just let them escape. We couldn't. We were responsible for them!
与其让她们都冲出来,我们不如把她们关在里面。我们不能开门,我们要对她们负责!
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Failures stop us only if we let them.
只有当我们放任失败时,失败才会阻止我们。
-
It's to let them be in control and to drive the car.
这也就是说要让他们掌握控制权。
-
Let them reflect for a while and try again by themselves.
让他们反思一会儿,自己再试一次。
-
It's important that you let them know when you'll be available.
重要的是你要让他们知道你什么时候有空。
-
"Don't mind what they say. Let them see that you can do it," said Mrs. Bell.
"不要介意他们说什么。让他们看到你能做到,"贝尔太太说。
-
As they grew more mobile, we let them move freely around the house during the day.
随着他们的移动能力越来越强,我们让他们白天在家里自由活动。
-
We let them pump up our egos.
我们听任他们吹捧我们自己。
-
Let them think what they list.
让他们想想他们想要的是什么。
-
She stood aside to let them enter.
她站到一旁让他们进去。
-
Let them do their worst — he would never surrender.
让他们有什么手段尽管使出来吧——他永不投降。