-
When will she be ready? She already is.
她什么时候能准备好?她已经准备好了。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
You have to be ready.
你要做好准备。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
So when do you think I'll be ready? Ready? You know, to learn how to master chi.
那么你究竟认为我什么时候能准备充分呢?准备充分?就是学习怎样掌握气功呀。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
Our table will be ready in a couple minutes. Yeah. So…
我们的桌子马上就会准备好。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
What of the portal? You must be ready when the incantation begins.
传送门怎么办?咒文开始时你必须准备好。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Hey. Hi. The dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. This is so exciting.
再过20分钟就能吃了。好兴奋喔。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
So they said our table will be ready in just a few minutes. Oh great. Yeah.
我们的桌子马上就准备好。太棒了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Tell the creative team to get their giggles out. I'll be ready for them in 10.
让创意团队别嬉皮笑脸了,我十分钟后就能见他们。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
If we start now, we'll be ready by dawn. Really? Best part, it involves a lot of reindeer.
现在就开始准备的话,黎明时我们就能准备好。真的吗?最棒的是会有很多驯鹿参与。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
-
It takes four minutes for an instant noodle pot to be ready to eat after you've added boiling water.
在加入开水后,要等四分钟,方便面才能食用。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
How many fires have you actually put out, Miss Rabbit? None, not one fire, but you've got to be ready.
那你一共灭了多少次火呢,兔小姐?呃,没有,从来没有着过火,但我们要随时准备着。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Oh, I don't think I'll need to be ready to argue something as simple as whether the sun is out or not.
喔,我觉得我不会为辩论“太阳出来没”这种小儿科问题而做准备。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Are you better off letting life surprise you or is there a way to be ready for whatever is gonna happen?
你是更愿意接受生活给你的惊喜还是想要做好接受未知的准备?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I bet he's busy. He's a weatherman in southern California. He has to be ready in case temperatures plunge below 70 degrees.
我猜他肯定很忙。他可是南加州的天气预报员啊。他得时刻准备着,万一温度猛降到“21度”以下立即报道。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Well, you haven't finished it this time. In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready. And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again.
可是这次你并没有完成任何使命。再过几个小时,曼德拉草药就完成了。被石化的那些人马上就会醒过来了。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Now we need to bake the tea-set in a kiln. A kiln is an oven, cooks the clay and makes it hard. The teaset should be ready. Hooray.
现在我们要把茶具放在炉窑里烘干。炉窑就好像是一个烤箱,他会烘干黏土,让黏土变硬。现在茶具应该干了。太棒了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I'm gonna overrule, but be ready for a great Monty Python-sized boot coming down on your head, Mr. Lester, if you stray too far afield.
我将驳回,但如果你太偏离主题的话,莱斯特先生,就要小心了,别搬起石头砸自己的脚。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So, how's your experiment going? Ah, terrific. We're getting the electron accelerator set up. We should be ready to go day after tomorrow.
你的实验进展如何?很顺利,我们正在准备电子加速器,后天就能准备好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Right. And as you continue to grow, you'll find a benefit to understanding the other side of an argument. Because if you know what you're up against, you'll be ready for it.
没错,就像你们在不断成长的过程中,会找到让自己明白对手观点的好处。因为当你知道自己面临着什么,你才会做好准备。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
准备做某事
-
准备
-
为…做好准备
-
I'll be ready shortly.
我马上就准备好了。
-
Hang on. I'll be ready in half a minute.
等一下。我马上就准备好了。
-
I'll fix my hair and then I'll be ready.
我梳梳头就准备好了。
-
I think he may be ready for a sleep soon.
我想他可能准备好了马上睡一觉。
-
My fond hope is that we will be ready by Christmastime.
我的不切实际的愿望就是我们能在圣诞节假期前准备好。